Wednesday 28 September 2011

Blogspot again

welcome to my new blog. Not really my first animation blog but after a bit of research, I figured I might get a little more interaction out of blogspot than my other blog. As for the title, It just came to me as I made the blog. I thought, "arnie-mation." It's right there! I can't believe someone hasn't used this before. Anyway, my second year at the university just kicked off so work's starting to pile up. I'll continue to animate and look for help on the forums as I post my work here as a journal.
At the 11 second club, I just got done with mini challenge 16: Slam Dunk. I was a little way out of the box and am happy with that. However, I feel like I could have a lot more body mechanics out of a ninja. Maybe added a flip before the dunk or something. I learnt from this exercise that while keeping it simple is important, if you make something too simple, it becomes boring. Here it is. and it's lunch time so see ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment